Please Note: All resource information has been confirmed by Butte-Glenn 2-1-1 Staff. However, resource information is subject to change based on the availability, capacity, and discretion of the resource provider. Please consider checking in with providers ahead of time to ensure availability of services
Public Health Information Regarding Water
Butte County Public Health – Revised Water Quality Advisory Press Release- Press Release 8/6/2019 found online here: http://bit.ly/2Yw2o8U
Butte County Public Health – Press Release Regarding State’s Water Quality- Press Release 6/19/2019 found online here: http://bit.ly/2XicKIb The State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water (DDW), has released water quality advice for standing structures located in areas damaged by wildfire, which includes the Camp Fire. The Health Department urges residents and business owners currently under a “DO NOT DRINK” order to review and consider the State’s advice before consuming water.
- View the full press release: tinyurl.com/StateWaterAdvice
- View the State’s recommendations and step by step guide to testing water safety and interpreting results on their website here:http://bit.ly/2IVzEf2
Water Company Contact Information
Paradise Irrigation District – PID- **COVID-19 Update: The PID office is now open to the public. Individuals visiting the PID office are asked to wear a mask, maintain physical distance and stay home if sick.** To schedule or for more information, call 530-877-4971 or visit online. For information and help for service requests and questions for the Paradise Irrigation District:
- Online: pidwater.com
- Phone: Customer service line is 530-877-4971.Please be aware that phone lines are open M-F: 9 am- 4pm. Office closed on observed holidays
- Mailing Address: 6332 Clark Road, Paradise 95969
- Recovery Specific Information: www.PIDWater.com/recoveryFacebook @PIDWater . The recovery site will also list water testing information, including the water testing map which can only be viewed on Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox.
- District Board Meetings: The PID board meets at 6:30pm on the third Wednesday of each month at 6332 Clark Road, Paradise (unless listed at alternate location). Live video streams of the meetings can be found on the district’s Facebook page. Contact the District Secretary to request an item be placed on the agenda for discussion or action at an upcoming board meeting.
Del Oro Water Company-**COVID-19 Update:Del Oro has suspended service disconnections to assist customers experiencing hardship due to COVID-19. For more COVID-19 related info, use the following link: https://bit.ly/2Z3R7eQ** Del Oro is responsible for the following water districts:Arbuckle, Benbow, Black Butte, Buzztail, California Pines, Country Estates, Ferndale, Hat Creek, Johnson Park, Larkspur Meadows, Lime Saddle, Magalia, Metropolitan, Mt. Lassen, Paradise Pines, River Island, Stirling Bluffs, Strawberry, Traver, and Tulare.
- Online: http://www.delorowater.com/
- Phone: 1-877-335-6764 (Toll free, available 24/7). For billing related questions: 530-717-2500
- For Reporting odors in Del Oro Water: Any odors that you believe could be related to the Camp Fire, such as plastic or fuel odors, should be directed to the Division of Drinking Water at 530-224-4873. This phone number will receive messages that will be checked at least twice daily during normal business hours.Bottled Water & Tank Filling Resources
Bottled Water available at:
Paradise Irrigation District- Paradise Hope Center- Paradise Irrigation District has partnered with the Hope center to offer bottled water distribution in Paradise. Paradise residents may pick up cases of bottled water outside of the Paradise Hope Center. No photo ID needed. Paradise residents may receive 3 cases of water Tuesdays – Fridays from 9am – 3pm.Located at 311 Circlewood Dr, Paradise, across from the Feather River Health Clinic. Phone: 530-873-9448.